- Joe Lieberman is making Democrats nervous.
- Connecticut is GIVING AWAY $20 MILLION...for stem cell research.
- Joe and the Muddled Middle, Howard Dean keeps his job at the DNC, thankfully.
- Could Dick Cheney be next?
- One fantastic anecdote, via TPM:
At a private reception held at the White House with newly elected lawmakers shortly after the election, Bush asked Webb how his son, a Marine lance corporal serving in Iraq, was doing.
Webb responded that he really wanted to see his son brought back home, said a person who heard about the exchange from Webb.
“I didn’t ask you that, I asked how he’s doing,” Bush retorted, according to the source.
Webb confessed that he was so angered by this that he was tempted to slug the commander-in-chief, reported the source, but of course didn’t. It’s safe to say, however, that Bush and Webb won’t be taking any overseas trips together anytime soon.
- Did Gov. Rell and Romney "cut and run" from their state parties?
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Open Forum & Links
Posted by Unknown at 11/28/2006 03:07:00 PM