Friday, April 07, 2006

Registration

As of now, the registration feature has been turned on.

To register, go to www.blogger.com and click on "Create a Blog Now." You won't be creating a blog, just a username. Fill out the form that pops up. You will be able to choose a login name, and a "display" name. Click on "continue." Make sure that you get to the next page, and then close that browser window. You can sign in at www.blogger.com, or in the comments section of this blog.

I encourage everyone who has commented here to register. It's fast, easy and doesn't require private information to be displayed. I know we'll probably lose a few commenters, but it's my hope that most of you will stay on and be active.

If there are any questions, let me know.

1 comment:

Aldon Hynes said...

bluecoat: I am glad you managed to keep your handle and stick around.

I hope we can have meaningful discussions about issues that our state faces, even if we disagree as to which candidate will address the issues most satisfactorily.

So, what about that soda bill? ;-)