Wednesday, April 05, 2006

About Connecticut Local Politics

Connecticut Local Politics is a nonpartisan, not-for-profit blog covering Connecticut politics from town halls to our delegation in the U.S. Congress. This blog was started in 2005 as a convenient place for the author to put his maps.

All points of view are welcome at Connecticut Local Politics. To post comments, please register with Blogger. This is a free, non-invasive service. No personal information besides a username will be made available.

About Genghis Conn

My name is Chris Bigelow. I'm a reference librarian at a small college in Massachusetts. I live in Enfield, CT, with my wife and cats.

You can contact me at jeenaone@gmail.com with tips, problems, press releases or ideas.

Contributors

At this time there are five other contributors to Connecticut Local Politics. Click on their profiles to the right for such information about themselves as they choose to provide.