Monday, April 17, 2006

The Joy of Top Nav

I've been playing with CSS again. There are now top navigation buttons instead of a small sidebar menu. They are a lovely shade of blue. I will add at least one more button (to an "About" page) soon. I also did this to highlight contributors' names on the sidebar.

So... what do you think?

What do you think of the top nav buttons?
Gah!
I like it
What? What are you talking about?
Please... please don't make any more changes...
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


This can be an open forum.

5 comments:

ctblogger said...

Wow, the improvements are great. I'm jealous.

ctblogger said...

BTW: Genghis, your name should get top billing as contributor. It's your site, take the credit. You deserve it.

Genghis Conn said...

That's a Blogger thing that I have yet to work around. The tyranny of the alphabet! Uh, sort of. Or maybe not. I have no idea why it's like that.

Genghis Conn said...

Coffin is someone I probably ought to know more about. I was aware of his passing, but not necessarily his CT connections. Thanks for the info.

Genghis Conn said...

Mike,

I hopefully fixed that. If anyone else is having trouble with IE, let me know.