Monday, April 10, 2006

Lieberman Poll

Time for a quick poll while we wait fruitlessly for fundraising numbers. Tomorrow, probably...

People are discussing the possibility of Lieberman leaving the party. Some think it might be a wise course for Joe, who is more popular among independents and Republicans than Democrats. Others are posting their usual rants about betrayal and party discipline.

The bottom line is how voters in Connecticut react, though, and not what Democrats in other states think. So here's a poll on the subject:


If Joe Lieberman were to run as an independent, would you be more or less likely to vote for him?
More likely - I like independent candidates
More likely - I can't stand voting for Democrats
More likely - other reason
Less likely - I won't vote for an independent candidate
Less likely - He betrayed his party
Less likely - other reason
No change - I would vote for him anyway
No change - I'd never vote for him

Select an answer, and post about it here.

1 comment:

Genghis Conn said...

Ugh, CFIS. I guess it's better than banging rocks against my head, but I fail to see how.