Saturday, May 20, 2006

Convention Saturday

Well, I'm writing from the convention, again, but this time with a somewhat better view. The people running the convention were gracious enough to issue me a media pass, which means I'm now in the media corral. There's an entrance to it, after all.

Right now, Norma Rodriguez-Reyes is challenging Susan Bysiewicz for the Secretary of the State endorsement. Rodriguez is currently seconding her own nomination--

Chris MC just stopped by to say hi, which was great. I'm happy to meet everyone, finally. I also saw CT Blogger and CT Bob up on the camera stand. Blogs today should be providing excellent coverage. I will do my best to bring you whatever I can.

On the Republican side, disgruntled_republican is at the GOP convention, and will hopefully post later. The Rell campaign is live blogging from that convention.

Rodriguez just brought up the most important point of the day: it's been 20 years since the Democrats won the governorship. The race for the gubernatorial endorsement is "very, very close" according to one delegate.

No comments: