Governor M. Jodi Rell today announced that she has accepted the resignations of the following six state agency commissioners:
• Commissioner Darlene Dunbar of the Department of Children and Families;
• Commissioner James Abromaitis of the Department of Economic and Community Development;
• Commissioner Susan Cogswell of the Department of Insurance.
• Commissioner (Acting) William Ramirez of the Department of Motor Vehicles;
• Commissioner Patricia Wilson-Coker of the Department of Social Services;
• Jennifer Aniskovich, Executive Director of the Connecticut Commission on Arts and Tourism.
Consumer protection commissioner Edwin Rodriguez announced his resignation yesterday.
Housecleaning. Way, way overdue.