Here are mine:
- The governor's race will be decided by less than ten percentage points--probably more like five. The race is going to be a very nasty one, decided in the last few weeks of the campaign.
- One of the three Republicans in Connecticut's congressional delegation will lose his/her seat: the other two will win.
- Democrats will pick up seats, nationally, but not take back the House. The Senate might be in play.
- The Democratic majority in both houses of the General Assembly will shrink, but only slightly.
- Kevin Sullivan will be on the statewide Democratic ticket in some capacity: maybe even as Lt. Governor.
- Joe Lieberman will easily win another term.
- There won't be a Democratic gubernatorial primary. The nominee will be clear by May.
Remember, these are just predictions! You can throw them in my face in November. What do you all think is going to happen in the new year?