- According to the Courant CT's voting machines are vulnerable to tampering.
- What do you do when the paper of record doesn't endorse your candidate? If you're Dan Gerstein you write anangry letter. T-Party over at LamontBlog has a nice run-down of the letter's contents.
- The NYT Empire Zone blog has taken an interest in Lieberman's field staff problems, and explores whether it's part of a larger problem.
- Reporter Andy Bromage questions whether Jodi Rell truly understands the upcoming rate hikes in store for us next year.
- And finally, Colin McEnroe praises our own Genghis Conn on his blog, saying that he may be one of the "very few independent thinkers out there in the world".
I'm off to greet trick or treaters. Happy Halloween everyone.