Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stand Up for Change Tour



The Lamont campaign invited a group of local bloggers to accompany them on the final leg of their Stand Up for Change bus tour. I attended a town hall meeting in Milford followed by a rally in New Haven both featuring Lamont and John DeStefano.

Below are some photos and audio from the meeting, bus ride, and rally. Thanks to Emily for taking the picture above, and Spazeboy for helping me embed the audio files.

Photo Album

Audio of DeStefano's opening remarks in Milford.

powered by ODEO

Audio of Lamont's opening remarks in Milford.

powered by ODEO

1 comment:

Shadow said...

My girlfriend and I were at that New Haven rally front and center. It's the third Lamont event I've been to, and each time I've gotten to speak with Ned personally; he has proven he will be a man of the people in the Senate.