- 21st Senate District: Christopher Jones, Challenger.
- 22nd Senate District:Robert Russo, Challenger. Read CTLP's interview with Russo here.
- 14th Senate District: Gayle Slossberg, Incumbent.
- 104th House District: J. R. Romano, Challenger.
- 132nd House District: Tom Drew, Imcumbent.
- 136the House District: Joe Mioli, Incumbent.
I'm especially glad to see Tom Drew's endorsement. He's not in my district, but we're both from Fairfield and I always enjoy listening to his updates from Hartford at DTC meetings. I'm fairly sure he'll win, but the attention from the Times can't hurt.
The inclusion of Robert Russo doesn't surprise me either. I have no idea if he'll win or lose this race, but his credentials and passion make him one to watch.
Editorial. "For General Assembly". New York Times 10/14/06