Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lamont Mailer and a request

The Lamont campaign sent out it's first direct mailer today. My Left Nutmeg has the details. Lamont's official site says that they have raised $54,616 towards their goal of $125,000 to run television spots. Let the ad blitz begin!

Since this is a short post I'm going to include a request. I'm looking for campaign volunteers to interview for this site. Volunteers can be from any campaign of any political party in Connecticut. Interviews will be six questions long and can be conducted via E-mail. If you're interested drop me a line.

Feel Free to use this as an open forum.

2 comments:

disgruntled_republican said...

Just for an FYI...

I have already gotten confirmation from Schlesinger and Simmons for a Q&A and am STILL waiting to hear back from Courtney. Plan on approaching Kiseel and Kiner once they have both been nominated...

cgg said...

Wow! I woke up this morning with six volunteers wanting to be interviewd in my mailbox. Thanks everyone. As a reminder, please mention who you're actually volunteering for. I'd like to do interviews with people from a variety of campaigns. Thanks.